UPDATE - The Chamber is organising an exceptional Belgian-Chinese encounter!
We regret to inform you that we have had to cancel the Belgian-Chinese encounter, scheduled for 8 August 2014, because our Chinese counterparts are unable to be in Belgium then. Everyone who has registered for this activity will be reimbursed as soon as possible. We're hoping to organise another similar event in the future.
Mark Friday, 8 August 2014 on your calendars, today! That’s when the Chamber will hold a conference on translation and interpreting in China. A first.
Our guests and speakers, officially representing Chinese translators and interpreters, will be:
- XIA Yongfang, vice-president of the Shanghai association of interpreters
- CHEN Aiguo, Secretary-General of the Shanghai association of interpreters
- GU Lingling, Deputy Secretary-General of the Shanghai association of interpreters
- 4 pm: Conference on translation and interpreting in China
- 6 pm: Cocktail reception and three-course dinner at the Hotel Léopold (35 rue du Luxembourg, 1050 Brussels)
PlaceChamber headquarters, 24 rue Montoyer, 1000 Brussels.
Members: €15Conference, cocktail reception and three-course dinner (wine, water, coffee or tea included):
Members: €65Please make your payment by transfer to the Chamber’s bank account before 1 August 2014:
310-0463867-02 (IBAN : BE32 3100 4638 6702 – BIC : BBRUBEBB).