How does the arbitration council work?
Members of the arbitration council
- The president of the CBTI/BKVT
- The secretary-general of the CBTI/BKVT
- Three members of the CBTI/BKVT, with relevant language combination, selected at random
- A complaint is filed by the party or parties using the appropriate documents.
- The other party is informed and his or her version of the facts are requested.
- The original texts and translations (with names removed) are forwarded to the two members.
- The three members formulate their assessments.
- All the members of the arbitration committee meet to reach a conclusion that they can all accept.
- The evaluation and any opinions are sent to each of the parties.
How do you file a complaint?
Forward all the necessary documentation to
Rue Montoyerstraat 24, b12
or email the documentation to email@example.com
- The original text
- The translation
- All correspondence related to the project
- A summary of the events and the situation